Monday 18 February 2013

I cooked!

I was home late today so I said that I would cook for myself when I got in.

I was trying to decide what to cook - I was tempted to do a three course meal, but it seemed like too much effort.

Then inspiration hit me!

Take 1 bottle of Piccalilli, 1 bottle of Lloyd Grossman Masala Sauce, a tin of corned beef and a chopped red sauce, mix it all up good and bake it for 20 minutes.

I give you - Corned Beef Piccalilli Masala!



My fiancee says it's disgusting (without having tried it) but I've devoured half and am saving the other half for tomorrow.  It's a bit acidic but very tasty!

Just noticed that I'm about to pass 4000 views. Thanks to everyone who's viewed my blog, you make it all good.

And finally, if you've got a Twitter account and got nothing better to do, why not nominate me for a Shorty award?  Voting ends today, 18th February 2013!

The Shorty awards are described as "The Shorty Awards are a worldwide effort to engage hundreds of thousands of Twitter users to identify the best people and organizations on social media, culminating in a blockbuster ceremony in New York City." - basically they're social media awards and it's a great opportunity for everyone to have their say in who is the best.
Head over here to see how to support me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog