Saturday 18 January 2014

Being Creative with Cheese

So, I decided to talk about cheese in a bad Northern UK accent.


It isn't my usual accent, honest.

That one is much less intelligible.

So, this is the weekend before I kick off my 2014 Video Challenges, my drive to make my YouTube videos "better"!  I'll be blogging a lot more about this over the next weeks and months, one thing I wanted to flag up is that I am hoping to have on my blog some interviews with YouTubers that I really like and subscribe to - so fingers crossed you'll see some in due course!

If you make videos and want to get involved in my challenges, you're very welcome - head over to our Google+ community, and say hi!

UPDATE: I have my first set of answers to interview questions back!  Expect them showcased soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog