Saturday 5 July 2014

A tip for basket wearing

I discovered today that straws are absolutely vital if you want to have a drink whilst wearing a washing basket on your head.



Where has this picture gone?!?

Not much news today and I'm aware that the blog has been quiet, but I am planning something hopefully half decent tomorrow (maybe Monday but hopefully tomorrow) in conjunction with a fellow blogger, so do stay tuned, it's going to be launched across multiple social media channels - including my YouTube channel, youtube.com/ravenswingthog - and I've spent the evening editing 90 seconds of video to make it as good as possible (aka not as bad as it was) for release.  Fingers crossed we'll bring a smile to a face or two.

In the meantime if you've not read it yet, my most popular recent blog post was this one about the warnings I found on my sons mattress.  Do enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog