Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Travelling Book Project - Update #1

So, my Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for the Travelling Book Project went live Monday night, and to be honest I was a little worried that the response that I'd get would be somewhere in the region of zero.

However, it is not the case!  Hurrah!

I've so far received 14% of the funds towards my £500 target, which is a great start, and the campaign appears to be getting a fair bit of attention, from some places that I wasn't expecting, which is brilliant.  It's been getting a good few views, but I think that I may have made a error initially with the perk levels set.

So - I've added more perks in, I've reduced the cost of a lot of perks, and I've added a load in, so now if you live in the UK (sorry if you don't, but international postage is pricey!) you can get a book in your hands for as little as £12 instead of the previous £20.  Hopefully the wider variety will entice some folk!

Me handing the first and so far only Travelling Book to my son.  You can almost feel the tension as I wonder if he's going to start ripping the pages out.

I am going to repeat myself from my last post I'm afraid - it's absolutely critical for me to get the word out about this campaign as far and wide as possible, if you do think it's a good idea (check my last post for a recap) please do stop by the campaign page and share it with your social networks, the more people that hear about the campaign, the more people become aware of it... it's all good.  Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog