Friday 29 July 2016

Red Liquorice isn't Liquorice!!!


I just discovered that red liquorice doesn't have any liquorice in it!!

I've never liked liquorice, but I used to have red liquorice when I was a kid. And I always thought that it meant that I did like some form of liquorice.  But it turns out that I just like sugar.

Short post today, I'm aware that I haven't posted for a few days (as usual - but to be fair my last one was a beast) but it's my birthday tomorrow so it's entirely possible that I won't post tomorrow either :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. 。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。
    ★。\|/。 ★★。\|/。★★。\|/。★★。\|/。★
    ________ [̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅][̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]_______
    ★。/|\。★★。/|\。★★。/|\。 ★★。/|\。★
    。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。*。☆。☆。
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's brilliant!! Thanks Sheryl :)

      Delete
    2. That is Brilliant Sheryl, so I'm going to jump on here and wish a belated Birthday 🎂 wish to you Mike 🎁

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mike. I hope you enjoy some non-licorice sugar for your birthday. I actually like licorice (the black stuff,) and my father especially likes it. Most of my family doesn't like it. I think it's one of those tastes you either love or hate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I did get some sweets (non-liquorice/licorice) so I'm happy! Yes I agree, it's definitely a love or hate thing, my wife and most of her family all love it so I'm the odd one :)

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday Mike!

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog